Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Cream Cheese Breakfast Wrap
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 5 mins
This is a simple but rewarding breakfast. It makes a great sit down breakfast but it is also great to take with you out the door and on the road.
- Add the eggs, green onion, milk and spices to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Preheat a medium cast iron or non-stick pan on medium heat and add the bacon. Cook until bacon is to your liking and then drain the excess bacon fat from the pan reserving just enough to cook your eggs.
- Add the eggs to the pan and stir with a spatula frequently until cooked through. Break up the cream cheese into little pieces and then add to the eggs and stir in the pan for 20 – 30 seconds to soften it up.
- Now place the eggs into the middle of the tortilla along with the roasted red pepper and wrap tightly. Serve and enjoy.
- Use cheddar, Swiss or jack cheese in place of the cream cheese if you feel so inclined.
- Sauté some extra veggies along with the bacon such as yellow onion, zucchini or mushrooms for some nutritional support.