Galloping Goose Sausage Stirfry
Featuring a lovingly made local sausage, this recipe is simple and delicious. With minimal ingredients it’s really easy to make and because of these yummy sausages, now available at Country Grocer, very satisfying!
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium heat. Add a little splash of oil and then the sausage. Sauté for a minute and then add the onion and celery. Sauté for a few more minutes.
- Now add the red pepper, garlic and cumin seeds. Sauté for about 1 minute longer, stirring frequently.
- Add the tomato paste and water/broth and stir well to incorporate.
- Lastly add the kale and salt and cook until the kale is wilted. That is it…it’s ready to serve. You can serve this dish by itself as a light meal or pair it up with a small portion of whole grains or legumes.
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- Lots of other veggies possible with this stir-fry. Carrots, fennel, cabbage would all work. So use whatever your favouites are.