Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Soy Maple Salmon
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 13 mins
Leave a Review
This is an easy way to jazz up a salmon fillet. A sweet and slightly spicy (if you want) glaze than can be added a couple times throughout the cooking process.
- Combine the ingredients for the glaze in a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the salmon on a baking sheet and then dress liberally with the glaze.
- Place in the oven and cook until cooked through. Apply glaze to the salmon 1 or 2 more times while cooking (every 3 or 4 minutes).
- Serve with your favourite grain and lots of veggies and enjoy!
- Honey is a sub for the maple syrup if you so desire.
- Not big on cilantro or just up for something different, give some fresh basil a try…Yumm!