Sweet and Spicy Mustard Salmon
A new way to enjoy your salmon fillet, this sweet and spicy spread adds a nice zip.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375° F.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir very well.
- Spread some oil on the skin side of the salmon and place on a baking tray, skin side down.
- Coat each piece of salmon in the sweet and spicy mustard and then place in the oven. Roast until cooked through.
- Once the salmon is almost cooked you can finish cooking by placing under the broiler for 1 or two minutes. Now you can serve and enjoy!
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- Regular Dijon will sub in well for the grainy mustard if you want a smoother texture.