Salt Spring Island Lamb Chops
A simple and very tasty way to enjoy some of the best lamb you can buy. I love the taste of Salt Spring Island lamb and this recipe is the perfect way to dress up some chops…give it a try!
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Apply marinade liberally to both sides of the lamb chops and marinate for up to 8 hours. You do not need to marinate, but it is nice.
- Now grill the lamb chops on a preheated BBQ for 3-6 minutes per side depending on the thickness.
- Alternatively, you could cook the marinated chops in your oven. Place the lamb on a baking tray, set the oven rack on the second from the top and set your oven to broil. Broil for 6-8 minutes per side, or until nicely browned and cooked to desired temperature.
- Serve and enjoy!
- PREP 12 mins
- COOK 9 mins
- You could skip the mustard if its not your thing and use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice instead, but this will produce a much more liquidy marinade.