Lake Cowichan Meat Manager
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Lake Cowichan Meat Manager
Location Name: Lake Cowichan
We are looking for our next great Meat Manager at our Lake Cowichan store! Our ideal candidate excels in customer service, time management, and leadership.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
· You’re knowledgeable about all things meat and seafood
· You have 2 years relative meat management experience
· You’re a natural born leader and you know how to lead and inspire your team to be their best at work
· You’re a genuinely happy and outgoing people person
· You work with intensity and you like roll up your sleeves to get the job done
· You’re efficient, organized, and enjoy working through challenges
· You manage time efficiently and adapt to changing priorities while working in a high-volume environment
· You’re self-motivated and care about making an impact
· You’re able to withstand working in a cold and wet environment performing repetitive motions with a variety of equipment
Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind. Our goal is to be Vancouver Island and Salt Spring Island’s favorite local grocer!
· Ability to work a flexible schedule
· Full-time hours, including evenings and weekends
Why work at Country Grocer?
You’ll be joining a team (family) who know the best way to get work done is to have fun doing it!
· Get paid every Friday!
· Special Team Member Discount Program
· Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
· Pay increases linked to performance
· Flexible schedules posted in advance
· Team Member assistance and wellness program
· A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
· Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
*Please note: Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.Apply for this Job Back to Job Postings