Job Title: Produce Clerk
Location Name: Royal Oak
Apply Before Date:
The Royal Oak store is seeking a Part-Time Produce Clerk. Shifts will be mainly evenings and weekends, flexible availability is required.
The Produce Clerk is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to our loyal customers. He or she assists with stacking away of orders, rotating/filling produce, trimming/prepping produce and presentation of the displays.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Previous produce experience is an asset
- Physical ability to bend, twist and lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis and stand on your feet for hours at a time
- Excellent communication skills – customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment that requires consistent moving around and interacting with customers
- Ability to self-motivate and be a team player
- Appropriate time management skills
- Flexible availability for shifts days, evenings and weekends
Just some of the great perks we offer when you join our family include:
- Positive work environment– A work environment that includes a wage package based on hours and performance
- Recognition programs– We have developed our Country Kudos for exceptional customer service which is nominated by a team member or external customer. Recipients receive a Kudo Pin as well as a gift card in appreciation for their exceptional service
- In store discounts– All team members will receive a special member card entitling you to 15% off your groceries
- We have fun & get social!– We have dress up events for special occasions (Valentine’s Day, Christmas, etc), team member events like bowling nights, golf tournament and an annual Christmas party as well as supporting our community at various local events
- Promote from within– We promote internally and give priority to team members who want to advance and grow with us
- Advanced notice/flexibility of schedules– Schedules are posted two weeks in advance
- Orientation, training, and feedback– We provide start packages along with at least one performance review a year. We also provide customer service training and opportunities for professional development and company sponsored external training to obtain your Food Safe and First Aid certification
Join our Team – you’ll feel like family! Apply online today.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings