Grocery Supervisor – Part-time
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Grocery Supervisor – Part-time
Location Name: Royal Oak
Country Grocer a family-owned and operated company on Vancouver Island and Salt Spring Island for over three decades has earned a reputation as a truly local company with a deep commitment to our local communities and to Island’s farmers, growers, and producers.
Country Grocer at Royal Oak is looking for a Grocery Supervisor (PART-TIME) to join our family! The grocery department is responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer service and product knowledge as well as creating an amazing product display.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both our internal and external customers
- Handle all customer complaints in a positive and professional manner
- Supervise staff and ensure that all duties and responsibilities are carried out
- Process and order grocery stock from suppliers
- Participate in inventory process
- Stock shelves, rotate and face products, build end displays
- Ensure that high standards are set and maintained for all safety issues
- Perform other duties as required
- Related retail experience is an asset but not required
- No work experience is welcome to apply
- Ability to safely bend, twist, and lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of shift
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all safety procedures
- A high-level of motivation and a proactive attitude
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service and to comply with established department procedures and safe work practice
- A willingness to learn and openness to coaching and feedback
- Ability to work flexible hours and closing shift
- Amenable to work full-time/40 hours per week
Our amazing perks!
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements