Job Title: Bakery Clerk
Location Name: Cobble Hill
Apply Before Date: 29/03/2019
The Cobble Hill store is looking for a Part-Time Bakery Clerk for approximately 16-24 hours/week. This position requires flexible availability.
Bakery Clerks provide excellent customer service by answering questions, serving customers from the bakery case and taking special orders. This position also includes preparation of products including glazing/icing pastries, packaging cookies and bread while ensuring product is fully stocked on the shelves.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Previous bakery clerk experience and/or customer service experience is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Food Safe certification is an asset, otherwise, will be required to obtain upon successful hire with cost covered by Country Grocer
- Ability to multi-task be self-motivated, and a team player with appropriate time management skills
Just some of the great perks we offer when you join our family include:
- Positive work environment – A work environment that includes a wage package based on hours and performance
- Recognition programs – We have developed our Country Kudos for exceptional customer service which is nominated by a team member or external customer. Recipients receive a Kudo Pin as well as a gift card in appreciation for their exceptional service
- In store discounts – All team members receive a special member card entitling you to 15% off your groceries
- We have fun & get social! – We have dress up events for special occasions (Valentine’s Day, Christmas, etc), team member events like bowling nights, golf tournament and an annual Christmas party as well as supporting our community at various local events
- Promote from within – We promote internally and give priority to team members who want to advance and grow with us
- Advanced notice/flexibility of schedules – Schedules are posted two weeks in advance
- Orientation, training, and feedback – We provide start packages along with at least one performance review a year. We also provide customer service training and opportunities for professional development and company sponsored external training to obtain your Food Safe and First Aid certification
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings