Salt Spring is looking for awesome Cashiers!
Job Title: Salt Spring is looking for awesome Cashiers!
Location Name: Salt Spring
Apply Before Date:
Our Salt Spring store is looking to welcome new Cashiers to our team!
Your work-life mission will be to give our customers the best possible experience when they visit our store! Warm greetings and making people feel welcome and safe will be your top priority while they pay for their groceries. Think of yourself as the happiness hero gets excited from making people’s day!
- You’re social and packed with personality
- You roll up your sleeves and get the job done when a task needs doing
- You smile a lot and when you’re not smiling…people still think you are!
- Weekend and evening availability is a must!
- Weekday, daytime availability is a plus!
- Ability to safely bend, twist and lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to stand for the duration of scheduled shift
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all safety procedures
Some of what you will do:
- Process customer’s grocery orders efficiently and accurately
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Follow all cash handling procedures
- Learn product codes and differentiate between products
- Issue receipts, refunds, and credits
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly checkout area
- Other duties as required
Experience and Education:
- Previous cash handling experience would be considered an asset
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely and implementing all precautions, such as mandatory mask usage, limited customer counts, routine cleaning and sanitizing practices, and regularly communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings