Royal Oak Part-time Grocery Supervisor
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Royal Oak Part-time Grocery Supervisor
Location Name: Royal Oak
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated leader? Do you have a “get the job done” attitude and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service? If so, then this may be the perfect job opportunity for you! Our Royal Oak location is looking to welcome a new Part-time Grocery Supervisor to our team!
Who we are:
Working at Country Grocer you are a team member contributing to our overall goal of exceptional customer service and support of our community. Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind.
What we need from you:
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service to our loyal customers
- A high level of motivation and a proactive attitude
- A heightened attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Comfortable with conflict management and resolution
- An ability to prioritize tasks, follow directions and manage time
- A willingness to work both autonomously and with at team
- A desire to comply with established department procedures and safe work practices
- A willingness to learn and openness to coaching and feedback
Some of what you will do:
- Provide exemplary customer service to both our internal and external customers
- Handle all customer complaints in a positive and professional manner
- Supervise staff and ensure that all duties and responsibilities are carried out
- Order stock from suppliers
- Stock shelves, rotate and face products, build end displays
- Ensure that high standards are set and maintained for all safety issues
- Perform other duties as required
Experience and Education:
- 2 years of supervisor/management experience considered an asset but not required
The Compensation and Perks!
- Starting at $18.45/hour; $19+ for demonstrated experience
- Paid sick days
Wait, there’s more!
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements