Royal Oak Assistant Grocery Manager
Job Title: Royal Oak Assistant Grocery Manager
Location Name: Royal Oak
If you’re seeking a fulfilling career in the grocery business, then you’ve found it! Royal Oak Country Grocer is looking for a strong leader to join our team as the Assistant Grocery Manager! Collaboration, personality and hard work are all wholeheartedly encouraged. If you’re a person who loves working with people and creating a positive experience for others, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Grocery Manager, you will co-lead operations of the Grocery department to ensure an exceptional level of customer service and productivity is consistently maintained.
- You’re a natural born leader and you know how to lead and inspire your team to be their best at work
- You’re a genuinely happy and outgoing people person
- You work with intensity and you like roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You’re efficient, organized and enjoy working through challenges
- You manage time efficiently and adapt to changing priorities while working in a high-volume environment
- You’re self-motivated and care about making an impact
- You’re available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
About the Job:
- You’ll help hire, train, manage and motivate your team to ensure efficiency and productivity
- You’ll co-manage ordering and inventory of grocery items
- You’ll communicate to your team on performance, policies and pertinent issues
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience in a grocery retail environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
Who we are:
Working at Country Grocer you are a team member contributing to our overall goal of exceptional customer service and support of our community. Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind.
The Compensation and Perks!
- Wage starting from $20.00/hour; negotiable with demonstrated experience
- Full extended health benefits package at 6 months
- Self-directed RRSP and company matching program
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days
Wait, there’s more:
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member discount program-15% off your groceries!
- Regular pay increases linked to performance and recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
- Flexible work schedule
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- Professional development reimbursement opportunities
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply for this Job Back to Job Postings