Royal Oak Assistant Front End Manager
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Royal Oak Assistant Front End Manager
Location Name: Royal Oak
If you’re seeking a fulfilling career in the grocery business, then you’ve found it! Royal Oak Country Grocer is looking for a strong leader to join our team as the Assistant Front-End Department Manager! Collaboration, personality and hard work are all wholeheartedly encouraged. If you’re a person who loves working with people and creating a positive experience for others, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Front End Manager, you will co-lead operations of the Front-End department to ensure an exceptional level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Must be available to work weekends
- Full-time. 40 hours per week
- You’re a natural born leader and you know how to lead and inspire your team to be their best at work
- You’re a genuinely happy and outgoing people person
- You work with intensity and you like roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You’re efficient, organized and enjoy working through challenges
- You manage time efficiently and adapt to changing priorities while working in a high-volume environment
- You’re self-motivated and care about making an impact
- You’re available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
About the Job:
- You’ll help hire, train, manage and motivate a team to ensure efficiency and productivity
- You’ll be responsible for helping with daily scheduling needs and coordination
- You’ll co-manage ordering and inventory of lottery and tobacco
- You’ll communicate to your team on performance, policies and pertinent issues
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience in a Front-end department in a grocery retail environment
- Cash handling experience required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
The Compensation and Perks!
- No experience $20.45/hour; $20.45+ for demonstrated experience
- Full extended health benefits package at 6 months
- Self-directed RRSP and company matching program
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
Wait, there’s more!
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply for this Job Back to Job Postings