Job Title: Cobble Hill Part-time Floral and Garden Clerk
Location Name: Cobble Hill
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking team player looking to join a fun and inclusive work environment? Do you have a green thumb and an eye for creating beautiful floral arrangements and garden displays? If so, then this may be the perfect job opportunity for you!
· You’re friendly and energetic
· You roll up your sleeves and get the job done when a task needs doing
· You smile a lot and when you’re not smiling…people still think you are!
· Weekend availability is a must!
· Weekday, daytime availability is a plus!
Some of what you will do:
· Provide premier customer service, including greeting customers and responding to questions and making recommendations
· Perform indoor and outdoor plant maintenance, including watering, trimming and rotating product for best displays
· Create floral arrangements to display and sell
· Provide customers with information needed to make flower and indoor/outdoor plant related decisions
· Receive stock, face and rotate products
· Perform other duties as required
*This is a physical job and the successful candidate must be have the:
· Ability to safely bend, twist and lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis
· Ability to stand for the duration of scheduled shift
· Ability to work in outdoor and indoor conditions for the duration of scheduled shift
· Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all safety procedures
· Get paid every Friday!
· Special Team Member Discount Program
· Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
· Pay increases linked to performance
· Flexible schedules posted in advance
· Team Member assistance and wellness program
· A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
· Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely and implementing all precautions, such as mandatory mask usage, limited customer counts, routine cleaning and sanitizing practices, and regularly communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.Apply for this Job Back to Job Postings