Bowen Road Meat Clerk
Job Title: Bowen Road Meat Clerk
Location Name: Nanaimo Bowen Road
Meat Clean Up Clerk
Our Nanaimo Bowen Road store is looking to welcome a Meat Clean Up Clerk to our team! This is a part time position 8-24 hours/week, perfect for a student.
Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind. Our goal is to be Vancouver Island and Salt Spring Island’s favorite local grocer!
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service to our loyal customers
- A heightened attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- An ability to prioritize tasks, follow directions and manage time
- A willingness to work both autonomously and with at team
- A desire to comply with established department procedures and safe work practices
- Ability to safely bend, twist and lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
What will you do?
- Wrap meat and seafood products
- Put stock away
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting customers and responding to questions and making recommendations
- Maintain general cleanliness of the meat/seafood department and greater store environment
- Final clean up of meat shop
- Perform other duties as required
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely, implementing all precautions, following regular cleaning and sanitizing practices, and communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.Apply for this Job Back to Job Postings