Lake Cowichan Meat Cutter
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Lake Cowichan Meat Cutter
Location Name: Lake Cowichan
Our Lake Cowichan store is looking to welcome a Meat Cutter to our team! Full-time or part-time positions available.
Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind. Our goal is to be Vancouver Island and Salt Spring Island’s favorite local grocer!
- Specific meat cutting experience would be an asset, further training provided
- 1-2 years food production/cooking experience would be considered an asset
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service to our loyal customers
- A heightened attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- An ability to prioritize tasks, follow directions and manage time
- A willingness to work both autonomously and with at team
- A desire to comply with established department procedures and safe work practices
- Ability to safely bend, twist and lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
What will you do?
- Cut, slice, prepare and wrap meat and poultry items
- Stock shelves, rotate and face products
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting customers and responding to questions and making recommendations
- Maintain general cleanliness of the meat department and greater store environment
- Perform other duties as required
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely, implementing all precautions, following regular cleaning and sanitizing practices, and communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
Apply for this Job Back to Job Postings