Lake Cowichan Front End Manager
Job Title: Lake Cowichan Front End Manager
Location Name: Lake Cowichan
FRONT END MANAGER
Our Lake Cowichan store is looking to welcome a Front End Manager to our team! This is a full-time position with flexibility needed to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind. Our goal is to be Vancouver Island and Salt Spring Island’s favorite local grocer!
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a retail environment
- Cash handling experience required
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service to our loyal customers
- A heightened attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- An ability to prioritize tasks, follow directions and manage time
- A desire to comply with established department procedures and safe work practices
- Ability to safely bend, twist and lift up to 35lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
What will you do?
- Hire, train, manage and motivate the front end team
- Manage ordering and inventory of lottery and tobacco products
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting customers and responding to questions and making recommendations
- Maintain general cleanliness of the front end and greater store environment
- Perform other duties as required
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely, implementing all precautions, following regular cleaning and sanitizing practices, and communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
Apply for this Job Back to Job Postings