Job Title: Grocery Supervisor
Location Name: Royal Oak
Apply Before Date: 24/04/2019
Country Grocer is on the look out for our next Grocery leader! There is an immediate opening for a Full-Time Grocery Supervisor at our Royal Oak location. Country Grocer offers ongoing training, employee discounts, competitive wages, and opportunities for advancement with a culture that promotes the value of family.
Under the general direction of the Assistant Store Manager(s), the Grocery Supervisor is available for all shifts Sunday through Saturday to meet the needs of the customers and the department. The Grocery Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that Customer Service is our number one priority.
What will you do?
- Provide exemplary customer service to both our internal and external customers.
- Handle all customer complaints in a positive and professional manner.
- Supervise staff and ensure that all duties and responsibilities are carried out.
- Order stock from suppliers.
- Receive and check off orders in accordance with Company policies
- Stock shelves, facing aisles, rotating stock, building end displays
- Help complete inventory every 8/12 weeks
- Ensure that we set and maintain consistently high standards for all safety issues.
What makes you a great candidate?
- A minimum of 1 year grocery leadership is preferred, but not required, 2 years of grocery experience
- Strong eye for detail and commitment to quality
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks and lifting heavy items on a regular basis
- Excellent customer service, time management, multitasking, and conflict resolution skills
- An approachable personality, enthusiasm, and capacity to work as part of a team
Just some of the great perks we offer when you join our family include:
- Positive work environment– A work environment that includes a wage packages based on hours and performance
- Benefits– We have a comprehensive benefit package for our eligible full-time team members that includes MSP, extended health, dental, disability and life insurance, plus a RRSP program where you and the company both contribute
- Recognition programs– We have developed our Country Kudos for exceptional customer service which is nominated by a team member or external customer. Recipients receive a Kudo Pin as well as a gift card in appreciation for their exceptional service
- In store discounts– All team members will receive a special member card entitling you to 15% off your groceries
- We have fun & get social!– We have dress up events for special occasions (Valentine’s Day, Christmas, etc), team member events like bowling nights, golf tournament and an annual Christmas party as well as supporting our community at various local events
- Promote from within– We promote internally and give priority to team members who want to advance and grow with us
- Advanced notice/flexibility of schedules– Schedules are posted two weeks in advance
- Orientation, training, and feedback– We provide start packages along with at least one performance review a year. We also provide customer service training and opportunities for professional development and company sponsored external training to obtain your Food Safe and First Aid certification
Join our Team – you’ll feel like family! Apply online today.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings