Full-Time Grocery Clerk
Job Title: Full-Time Grocery Clerk
Location Name: Lake Cowichan
Apply Before Date:
There is an opening for a full-time Grocery Clerk for our Lake Cowichan store.
The Grocery Clerk is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to our loyal customers. He or she assists with order placement, receiving, stocking, facing and rotating of products and maintaining general cleanliness throughout the store.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Previous grocery store or retail experience is an asset
- Physical ability to bend, twist and lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis and stand on your feet for hours at a time
- Excellent communication skills – customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to self-motivate and be a team player
- Appropriate time management skills
- Flexible availability for shifts days, evenings and weekends
Just some of the great perks we offer when you join our family include:
- Positive work environment – A work environment that includes a wage package based on hours and performance
- Benefits – We have a comprehensive benefit package for our eligible full-time team members that includes MSP, extended health, dental, disability and life insurance, plus a RRSP program where you and the company both contribute
- In store discounts – All team members will receive a special member card entitling you to 15% off your groceries
- We have fun & get social! – We have dress up events for special occasions (Valentine’s Day, Christmas, etc), team member events as well as supporting our community at various local events
- Promote from within – We promote internally and give priority to team members who want to advance and grow with us
- Advanced notice/flexibility of schedules – Schedules are posted two weeks in advance
Join our Team – you’ll feel like family! Apply online or to Jen at email@example.com
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings