Esquimalt Part-time Produce Clerk
Job Title: Esquimalt Part-time Produce Clerk
Location Name: Esquimalt
Our Esquimalt location is looking to welcome a Part-time Produce Clerk to our team!
As a Part-time Produce Clerk, you’ll be blowing our customers away with eye-catching displays, top-notch freshness, and the kind of friendly, helpful service that wows every time!
Who we are:
Working at Country Grocer you are a team member contributing to our overall goal of exceptional customer service and support of our community. Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- 16-24 hours/ week
What we need from you:
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service to our loyal customers
- A high level of motivation and a proactive attitude
- A heightened attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- An ability to prioritize tasks, follow directions and manage time
- A willingness to work both autonomously and with at team
- A desire to comply with established department procedures and safe work practices
- A willingness to learn and openness to coaching and feedback
- Ability to safely bend, twist and lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all safety procedures
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements