Esquimalt – Part-time or Full-time Meat Cutter
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Esquimalt – Part-time or Full-time Meat Cutter
Location Name: Esquimalt
Esquimalt Country Grocer looking to add an experienced Meat Cutter to our part-time or full-time roster! Bonus points if you have Seafood expertise!
As Meat Cutter, you’ll be slicing, dicing and merchandizing all sorts of meat varieties as well as showing off your meat preparation expertise to our customers though friendly service and good advice.
- Cutting, slicing, preparing and wrapping meat
- Stocking shelves, rotate and face products, build displays
- Ensure that high standards are set and maintained for all safety issues
- Perform other duties as required
What we need from you:
- A high level of motivation and a proactive attitude
- A heightened attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- An ability to prioritize tasks, follow directions and manage time
- A willingness to work both autonomously and with at team
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service
- A desire to comply with established department procedures and safe work practices
- A willingness to learn and openness to coaching and feedback
- Full extended health benefits package at 6 months for Full-time Team Members
- Self-directed RRSP and company matching program for Full-time Team Members
- Paid vacation time for Full-time Team Members
- Paid sick days
Wait, there’s more:
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member discount program-15% off your groceries!
- Regular pay increases linked to performance and recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
- Flexible work schedule
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- Professional development reimbursement opportunities
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment