Esquimalt Full-time Assistant Bakery Manager
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Esquimalt Full-time Assistant Bakery Manager
Location Name: Esquimalt
Our Esquimalt store is seeking a new Full-time Assistant Bakery Manager to play an integral role in making all the bakery magic happen! Alongside our Bakery Manager, you’ll be responsible for training, placing orders with distributors, creating delicious displays, and guiding your passionate bakery team to excellence every day! If you’re a natural-born leader with a “can-dough” attitude, we want to hear from you!
Were you “bread” for this?
- You know your way around a bakery and have the demonstrated experience to lead
- You know how to guide and inspire your team to be their best at work
- You work with intensity and you like to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You’re efficient, organized, and enjoy working through challenges
About the Job
- You’ll train, manage, and motivate a team to ensure efficiency and productivity
- You’ll support in daily scheduling needs and coordination
- You’ll learn ordering and inventory
- You’ll communicate to your team on performance, policies and pertinent issues
The Compensation and Perks!
- No experience $21.45/hour; $22.45+ for demonstrated experience
- Full extended health benefits package at 6 months
- Self-directed RRSP and company matching program
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
Wait, there’s more!
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements