Royal Oak Full-time + Part-time Deli Clerks
Job Title: Royal Oak Full-time + Part-time Deli Clerks
Location Name: Royal Oak
Apply Before Date:
Our Royal Oak store is looking to welcome a new, experienced full-time customer service all-star to our Deli team! Our ideal candidate will bring their passion for delivering outstanding customer service and a “get the job done” attitude. If you’re an outgoing “people person” we want to hear from you! Apply today!
- You’ll work behind our Deli service counter engaging with customers while wrapping and packaging fresh food goodness
- When there’s a break in the customer rush, your responsibilities include re-stocking the showcase, preparing special orders, tidying up, and taking on those extra special tasks
- You’re friendly and loaded with personality
- You smile often and when you’re not smiling, people still think you are
- You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to get the job done when a task needs doing
- You thrive off of pressure and prioritize the small details
- You like to work by yourself, but even better you like to work with a team
- You take established department procedures and safe work practices seriously
- You like to have fun too!
Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of our mind. Our goal is to be Vancouver Island and Salt Spring Island’s favorite local grocer!
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements
- Weekday, 5 am opening shifts and evening availability is a must
- Weekend availability – including Sundays
- 1 years of Deli or equivalent experience is preferred
- Current Food Safe certification is an asset, however Country Grocer will cover the cost of certification upon successful hire
- Ability to safely bend, twist, reach and lift up to 50 lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to walk and stand for the duration of scheduled shift
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and follow all established safety procedures
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely and implementing all precautions, such as mandatory mask usage, limited customer counts, routine cleaning and sanitizing practices, and regularly communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings