Cobble Hill Part-time Nutrition Clerk
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Cobble Hill Part-time Nutrition Clerk
Location Name: Cobble Hill
Do you genuinely enjoy connecting and building lasting relationships with people? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and experience in the health and wellness field? If so, then this may be the perfect job opportunity for you! Our Cobble Hill location is looking to welcome a new Part-time Nutrition Clerk to join their team! Keep reading to find out more!
Who we are:
Working at Country Grocer you are a team member contributing to our overall goal of exceptional customer service and support of our community. Our Motto is “You’ll Feel like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment, family is always top of mind.
What will you do?
- Evaluate customer’s nutritional and supplemental needs
- Educate the public on nutritional and supplemental options to expand their awareness
- Be aware of pharmaceuticals used and possible interactions
- Keep shelves stocked, organizes and clean
- Maintain product displays and signage
- Receive orders and confirm shipments
- Interact with representative from distributors for ordering information
- Perform other duties as required
What we need from you:
- A desire to provide outstanding customer service and develop relationships with our loyal customers
- An interest in supplements, wellness and healthy living
- The ability to strike up a conversation and communicate with anyone
- A high level of motivation and a heightened attention to detail
- A desire to work with a team and independently
- A willingness to learn and openness to coaching and feedback
- The ability to comply with established department procedures and safe work practices
Experience and Education:
- An interest in supplements, nutrition and health related sciences
- 2 years experience working in health and wellness environment is an asset
- Relevant nutrition education is an asset
- Previous experience in product ordering and receiving is an asset
The Compensation and Perks!
- $18.00/hour; $18.00+ for demonstrated experience
- Full extended health benefits package at 6 months for Full-time Team Members
- Self-directed RRSP and company matching program for Full-time Team Members
- Paid vacation time for Full-time Team Members
- Paid sick days
Wait, there’s more!
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievements