Chase River Full-time Baker
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Chase River Full-time Baker
Location Name: Chase River
Our Chase River store is looking for a Full-time Baker to join their amazing team! We are looking for someone awesome and experienced in all things sweet (and savory). If you have that extra ingredient that we need then apply today!
- This positions shift is from 3am-11:30am and weekend availability required
- As a Full-time Baker, you’ll be baking up a storm and wowing our customers with your delicious creations.
- You’ll offer top-notch service and ensure all prepared bakery items are properly labeled, covered and rotated and that shelves are stocked to the brim!
- Additionally, you will prepare and package cookies, pastries and bread, and decorate donuts and cakes.
- When there is downtime, you’ll tidy up the department or take on any other required duties.
- You are knowledgeable about breads and pastries
- Level 1 Baking Program completion is an asset
- You’re good with people and strive to be your best self at work
- You’re organized and you like to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Current Food Safe certification is an asset; however, Country Grocer will cover the cost of certification upon successful hire
- You’re a morning person and enjoy an early start to your days (shift starts at 3am)
The Compensation and Perks!
- $21.45 per hour/ $22.45+ for demonstrated experience
- Full extended health benefits package at 6 months
- Self-directed RRSP and company matching program
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days
Wait, there’s more!
- Get paid every Friday!
- Special Team Member Discount Program
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Pay increases linked to performance
- Flexible schedules posted in advance
- Team Member assistance and wellness program
- A positive and inclusive team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs that regularly celebrate achievement