Job Title: Chase River-Cleaner
Location Name: Chase River
Apply Before Date:
Working at Country Grocer you are a team member; contributing to our overall goal of exceptional customer service and support of our community. Our Motto is “You’ll Feel Like Family” which we embody in everything we do – from developing team member focused policies to renovating our facilities to enhance our customer shopping experience and team working environment.
Our Chase River location is looking for a Full-time or Part-time Cleaner with open availability for evening and weekend shifts. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to help maintain the cleanliness of our store and office area to ensure our store is safe for our customers and employees.
What makes you a great candidate?
- A minimum of 1 years’ previous experience working in a fast paced environment
- Cleaning experience would be considered an asset
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service, time management and multitasking skills
- A strong attention to detail and a passion for cleaning
- Enthusiasm and capacity to work as part of a team
Just some of the great perks we offer when you join our family include:
- Positive work environment – A work environment that includes a wage packages based on hours and performance
- Recognition programs – We have developed our Country Kudos for exceptional customer service which is nominated by a team member or external customer. Recipients receive a Kudo Pin as well as a gift card in appreciation for their exceptional service
- In store discounts – All team members receive a special member card entitling you to 15% off your groceries
- We have fun & get social! – We have dress up events for special occasions (Valentine’s Day, Christmas, etc), team member events like bowling nights, golf tournament and an annual Christmas party as well as supporting our community at various local events
- Promote from within – We promote internally and give priority to team members who want to advance and grow with us
- Advanced notice/flexibility of schedules – Schedules are posted two weeks in advance
- Orientation, training, and feedback – We provide start packages along with at least one performance review a year. We also provide customer service training and opportunities for professional development and company sponsored external training to obtain your Food Safe and First Aid certification
A note regarding our response to COVID-19:
The safety and wellness of our Team Members is our absolute priority. We are dedicated to monitoring new information closely, implementing all precautions, following regular cleaning and sanitizing practices, and communicating with our Team Members to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings