Job Title: Bakery Manager
Location Name: Lake Cowichan
Apply Before Date: 20/10/2018
The Lake Cowichan Store has an opening for a Bakery Manager at our Lake Cowichan Store. This Manager position requires experience as a bake-off Baker as well as supervisory or management experience.
This position requires you to be familiar with all of the different aspects of running a bakery department, including inventory control, merchandising, production, etc. Your attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and positive interactions with our customers is essential to this position.
Just some of the great perks we offer when you join our family include:
- Positive work environment – A work environment that includes a wage packages based on hours and performance
- Benefits – We have a comprehensive benefit package for our eligible full-time team members that includes MSP, extended health, dental, disability and life insurance, plus a RRSP program where you and the company both contribute
- In store discounts – All team members will receive a special member card entitling you to 15% off your groceries
- We have fun & get social! – We have dress up events for special occasions (Valentine’s Day, Christmas, etc), team member events as well as supporting our community at various local events
- Promote from within – We promote internally and give priority to team members who want to advance and grow with us
- Advanced notice/flexibility of schedules – Schedules are posted two weeks in advance
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply to Jenn Pollner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job
Back to Job Postings